Friday, January 14, 2011

Because I am Just That Nice!

Yesterday while cleaning the house, Connor was pretending to use the vacuum cleaner. Light bulb came on in my head and I told Connor he could turn it on and vacuum the couches. Then the fighting began over whose turn it was to use the vacuum, so I had to set the timer and let them have equal amounts of time and for Colton I pulled out the dust buster. After doing their cleaning Connor said, "Wow Mom, you have never let us do that before!" Yes Son, I am just that nice that I will LET you clean my couches! :) Hmmm...maybe for Carson's birthday next week I should get him a vacuum cleaner, so they can each have their own!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Awesome! Funny how vacuums are so fun before your back is shot by having multiple kids to carry around! :)