Thursday, January 20, 2011

4 Years Ago...yesterday

Well I should have posted this yesterday, but oh well, better late than never!
So yesterday, 4 years ago, we welcomed yet another son into our family. Carson was born at 12:39 weighing in at a whopping 8lbs! Considering Connor was only 6lb 7oz-this was huge to us. Carson is such a joy to have in our lives and definitely there is never a dull moment with him around. He has such a great since of humor and does anything to get a laugh out of someone. He is also very loving, and is constantly in my face telling me he loves me, well except for the few times he said he doesn't love me anymore. He loves to play with his brothers, playing the Wii and Xbox, and absolutely love to dress up as super heros. We love you Carson and are so blessed to have you in our lives!














2 comments:

Rachel said...

What sweet pictures! Happy Birthday! I had totally forgotten that we'd had babies so close together...

Beth said...

You CAN'T have a four year old.

Or a six year old.

Oh, my we are all growing up, aren't we? Praise God for these precious blessings He has given us.

And yes, you are THAT nice, sharing the housework with your peeps!! :-)